Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Day 2

Good day all! Amazingly I didn't wake up with a headache this morning. Well I feel great getting through the first day. That is always the hardest for me. Well today I already have the pitcher of water out filled with ice and lemon slices. I have heard its good to start the day with a good glass of water. Getting ready for work I felt good inside, reminding myself this is a challenge.I need to gain control. The need for reminders constantly helps me get through the day. I know quirky, right? I need to journal my food day and when things change I will edit but I already have my meals planned for the day. Good luck to myself today.
Upon awakening 1 16oz. glass of water
Breakfast
1 vanilla activia yogurt
2 tbsp of home made granola
1coffee with cream (Give me a week and I will loose the coffee)
Mid morning snack
1 string cheese wrapped with turkey lunch meat
6 grapes
16 oz. glass of water
Lunch
1 bowl of homemade vegetable soup
1 small 2 cups mixed salad with regular dressing
16 oz. glass of ice tea
Mid-afternoon snack
1 string cheese wrapped with turkey lunch meat
1 16 oz. glass of water
Dinner
5 oz. of Roasted Turkey
1/2 cup of Brown Rice (No mash potatoes with gravy)
1 cup of fresh green beans
1 dinner roll with 1 pat of butter
Night time snack
??Don't know if I will need one

No comments:

Post a Comment