Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 5 not giving up

I felt good this morning, not even a wimper as I got out of bed. Usually my knees pop and hurt. Wait it has only been 5 days there is no way I have lost weight that could make that kind of difference. Yesterday I had my co-workers telling me "What's different, you look different. I mean you look great, refreshed". I was thinking I do feel good. I'm not even on that strict of a diet. What is going on? I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth. If I can feel like I did today everyday thats my reward for eating better. So here's what I did today.
Breakfast
1 large coffee with cream. Now I could give this up but why stress myself into a headache. I'm keeping it for now.
1 activia yogurt and 2 tbsp. homemade granola
Lunch
Fruit platter, roasted turkey breast, 6 crackers (10 grapes, 6 strawberries,4 chunks of pinapple)
Afternoon snack
1 reese peanut butter cup- I know a big NO NO but if I don't squash the craving it will snowball
Dinner
12 boiled shrimp large coctail sauce
1 large salad with regular dressing
2 small dinner rolls no butter
I am so full there is no way I need a snack tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment